Monday, August 13, 2012

Just saying hello

Audrey and Lela thank you both for dropping by and leaving me a comment. You're both appreciated :)

Hello to all my wonderful followers and frequent visitors, I know i haven't post anything in a while. I was not feeling well after my Birthday and i guess that kinda put me in a funk or I'm suffering from post birthday blues. lol I haven't been feeling very creative maybe the heat and having hot flashes have something to do with it. lol
Hopefully I will get around to making something soon "PROMISE"
Here's a lil something i worked on today it's not much, but it's my first time making an ATC, been warned that they can be addictive so watch out there might be more to come.
As always THANKS! for stopping by and leaving me a comment.
Stay Crafty
Alice



2 comments: