Friday, May 31, 2013

More Scrapbook Room Organization

Hello bloggers as you all know i've been working on my room and today i'll share with you a few more pictures of how my room is coming along. Now i must admit that I have purchase a few more pieces of the jetmax or recollection cubes, but most of them was already in my room i just needed to purge and reorganize lol  I think i'm obsess with cleaning and organizing my crafty stuff
 The cute little shelf  with Cricut Cartridge was from my kitchen.
I have 2 cubes to organize my  copic markers and 1 to sort my misc makers by company.
The 3 rows of drawers on the top is for all my ink pads sorted by company.
These are the Letterpress cabinet and are deep enough to hold 32 Tim Holtz Ink pads
This is the completed unit 
6 of the 3 drawers cubes on the bottom
 for my embellishment sorted by company.
3 of the letterpress cabinet for ink pads.
3 of the 9 square cube for my markers.
Thanks for stopping by and if you need more info on how i store other stuff please leave me a comment.
Enjoy your weekend and stay crafty!
Alice

1 comment: