Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Another year.................

DON'T SWEAT IT!
Happy Tuesday all!
So yesterday I did a little crafting and today's card share is this fun card I created using 
ART IMPRESSION STAMP.
You all know how much I love their stamps lol
I used blue and red cardstock for layering and colored the image with Copic Markers. 
The pattern paper is by BO BUNNY 6 by 6 paper pad. 
The banner was created using EK SUCCESS banner punch.
Image and layer circle cut using MFT Stitched circle die
 DOODLE BUG SPRINKLES embellishments.
  I add some clear WINK OF STELLA on the tank top.

Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment if you like.
Check back soon for another card share.
Alice

2 comments:

  1. Alice, this is great!!! I was just looking at their site last night. Love the water color stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card and you did a good job with coloring and design

    ReplyDelete